Tuesday, December 6, 2011

FCPX Title Safe

Quick little post for a helpful tool!

Someone recently sent me some nice information to have for use with Final Cut Pro X... for any of you who have decided to switch to this program, you've probably learned the horrible error of your ways as you realize the lack of control and abilities it seems to have... for those of you who have started with it and never used any of the previous versions of FCP, you probably don't know what you are missing.

With that said.... one fairly important tool that FCPX seems to be missing is the ability to view title safe (when you have media going out for television this is more important than one might ever be able to imagine).

Do not fret though, for some saint of the post production world has created a plug in allowing title safe to be viewed in FCPX.

http://www.fcp.co/forum/9-free-fcpx-plugins-and-templates/1750-tky-free-fcpx-dual-purpose-safe-titleaction-and-grid-overlay-adjustment-layer

There is the link. The source who sent it to me has said that it works well... love to hear feedback for anyone who says otherwise.

I can not attest to how well it works or to FCPX at all... I must admit I have yet to use it, so any of my harsh feelings towards the program are simply based off of my first impressions, reviews, and tutorials I've watched.

I vow to someday soon use this program and give it a run for it's money but running it through many vigorous tests... but until then, I remain skeptical and distant from this impostor of a program.

Nonetheless, this is still an important tool that anyone using the program should be able to have access to.

More editing magic coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment